Responsible for data processing:
Name: Maher Haj Ali
Processing of Your Data in the Context of Our Health Care Activities
We process personal data transferred to us in the context of contractual and pre-contractual relations existing between us. The scope, type, purpose and necessity of the processing is determined by the underlying contractual relationship. For this purpose, we store and process your data in the computer systems we use. The data processed by us includes all the data that has been made available by you for the purpose of using the contractual or pre-contractual services and that is required to process your inquiry or the contract concluded between us.
In particular, the following data could be included:
- Name und address
- E-Mail address and telephone number
- Contract information
- Payment information.
The processing is limited to that data which is necessary and expedient to answer inquiries and/or to fulfil the contract concluded between you and us. The processing also includes special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO. The processing takes place within the framework of health care in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h) DSGVO, § 22 Para. 1 No. 1 b) BDSG. In all other respects, we will, if necessary, obtain your consent in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a) before processing. The data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of providing the service or within the framework our company’s organization for handling the financial accounting and compliance with legal obligations. In this case, only that data will be transferred to external service providers that is necessary and expedient for the fulfilment of the contract or for the processing of financial accounting as well as for compliance with legal obligations.
Legal basis: The processing of your personal data as well as any transfer to third parties is carried out in pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO and serves to fulfil the contract between you and us. Otherwise, we will only pass on data to third parties if there is a legal obligation to do so (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO); if you have consented to the transfer (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a)); the transfer is necessary to protect vital interests relating to you or another natural person (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d)); or if there is a legitimate interest on our part (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO). This is the case, for example, if this is necessary to pursue our claims.
Deletion: Your data will be deleted as soon as the data is no longer required for the fulfilment of contractual or legal/fiduciary duties and for dealing with possible warranty and comparable obligations. This does not affect the statutory storage obligations.
Legal Basis:The ISP processes the above-mentioned data on our behalf (Art. 28 DSGVO). The data processing is based on our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our internet content (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
If you only use our website for information purposes, our internet service provider only collects the personal data that the browser you use transmits to its server. These are the following data:
- IP address
- The date and time of your access to our website
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status (HTTP-Status)
- The amount of data transferred
- The ISP of the system accessing the data
- The browser type and version you use
- The operating system (OS) you use
- The internet site which preceded your visit to our site
- The pages (and subpages) that you visit on our site.
The aforementioned data is stored as log files on the servers of our ISP. This is necessary in order to be able to display the website on the end-device you are using and to ensure stability and security. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the above-mentioned purposes.
Legal Basis: The data processing is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our internet content (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
Duration: The above data for the provision of our website will be stored for a period of seven (7) days and then deleted.
Information About the Contact Information We Keep
If you contact us via e-mail, social media, telephone, fax, post, our contact form or otherwise and provide us with personal data such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address or provide further information about your person or your request, this data will be stored and processed by our company to process your request.
Legal Basis: If you have made your request via our contact form, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. If you make your request within the framework of contractual or pre-contractual relations with us, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. DSGVO. If your inquiry does not fall into one of the aforementioned categories, our legitimate interest in processing your data is to answer your inquiry properly and in your interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO).
Deletion: The personal data collected by us will be deleted if it is no longer required. We review the necessity every two (2) years. You can also revoke the right to data processing at any time.
Your Rights According to the DSGVO
- Right to Disclosure: In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you can request confirmation as to whether and what personal data we process about you. In addition, you may request from us, free of charge, information about: the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of any right to correction of your data, rights to deletion, restrictions to processing, rights of appeal, and the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us. Furthermore, you have the right to know whether your personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organization. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
- Right to Correction: According to Art. 16 DSGVO, you can require of us that we correct false information or complete incomplete information relating to your personal data saved on our servers.
- Right to Deletion: According to Art. 17 DSGVO you have the right to require us to delete personal information saved on our servers, as long as we no longer need to process the information for the following reasons:
- To fulfil any legal obligations;
- For enforcement, exercise, or defence of legal rights;
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; or
- For public interest pursuant to/mentioned in Art. 17 Abs. 3 lit c und d DSGVO.
- Right of Limitation: Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to require that the processing of your personal data be limited, where
- you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and instead demand that the use of the data be restricted,
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- you have lodged an objection to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, but it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons which, despite your objection, entitle us to further processing outweigh your rights.
- Right to Information: If you have asserted the right of correction, erasure or limitation of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients of your personal data of the correction or erasure of the data or the limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us of these recipients.
- Right to Receive Your Data: Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO you may request a report of personal data relating to you that you have provided to us, in a structured, common, machine-readable format; or request that it be transferred to another responsible party.
- Right to File a Complaint: Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO you have the right to file a complaint to the regulating authorities. Please direct your complaint to the regulating authorities in your place of residence, your workplace, or of our registered office.
Right of Revocation
Pursuant to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO, at any time you have the right to revoke your permission to process your data. This revocation does not change the legality of the processing of your personal data leading up to the revocation.
Right of Appeal
At any time and for any reason arising from your particular situation (for instance after a weighing-up of interests as described in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), you have the right to appeal the processing of your personal data. This is particularly the case if the data processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract. If you exercise your right of appeal, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can prove to you that compelling reasons for data processing worthy of protection outweigh your interests and rights.
Irrespective of the above, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes.
Please direct your objection to the above-listed responsible party and contact address.
SOS Recht is a product of Mueller.legal Rechtsanwälte, with offices in Berlin.